Web Linking Practices
First Community Bank and Trust may provide access to information, products or services offered on websites that are owned or operated by other companies ("third party websites"). We provide this access through the use of hyperlinks that automatically move you from our website to the third party site.
While we do our best to provide you with helpful, trustworthy resources, we cannot endorse, approve or guarantee information, products, services or recommendations provided at a third party website. Because First Community Bank and Trust may not always know when information on a linked site changes, we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third party website. First Community Bank and Trust shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort resulting from the use of a link on its websites nor will it be liable for any failure of products or services advertised or provided on these linked sites.
Here are some tips to help you tell if you have left First Community Bank and Trust's website:
- Instead of www,firstcbt.com address, the URL of the linked website appears in the location box (or address field) of your web browser.
- The linked website is shown in a new browser window. The appearance of the linked site, including its colors and graphic design, is significantly different from that of First Community Bank and Trust's site.
The linked site or page does not appear in a new browser, but you find one or more of the following:
- The logo of a different company in the upper right hand corner or other prominent location on the linked website.
- The layout and content of the navigation tools of the new webpage are different from that of First Community Bank and Trust's navigation.
- Information in the footer at the bottom of the webpage contains information about a company other than First Community Bank and Trust.